1.a Domestic Delivery cost in Greece:
- 3€ Delivery for all orders
*(VAT is included in the above prices)
1.b Shipping cost for other countries
- There is the additional cost of 9 € for all orders to Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom.
- Rest countries (not included above): 13€ Delivery days are Monday through Friday from 9.00 am to 5.00 pm The delivery order will be made within 7 working days
2. Late order
Your order may be delayed for the following reasons:
a. The product you ordered is not available: There is the rare scenario among the thousands of products displayed in our online store, that the item (s) you placed in your shopping cart got out of stock during the ordering procedure, thus our system did not update availability on time. In this case our staff will contact you to give you all the alternatives or assist you in cancelling the order without any charges.
b. The transportation and/or delivery of your order may be affected by extreme weather conditions, any event of force majeure, strikes, national or seasonal holidays which could affect the transport and delivery of your order.
c. If it is impossible to reach you by phone or email for reasons like problem with your order, or the product or any issues related with payment, or information entered not properly updated.
3. Non Completed Order
KURKUTA would like to apologize for rare cases will not be able to complete an order, the reasons may be as follows :
- If there would be simultaneous sales in specific product and specific color or size in one of the two stores and the online store the availability may not be able to serve simultaneous orders.
- If you do not confirm the details of the client and there is no response to communication effort then the order is automatically canceled.